- 20 min prep
- 25 min cook
For the Crust:
- 10 graham crackers
- 6 tbs. melted butter
For the Filling:
- 1 pound of softened cream cheese
- 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4oz Montchevre® Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- For the Crust: Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes smooth and crumb-like.
- Next, drizzle in the melted butter until combined and then transfer the crumb-crust to a 9” tart pan and form it using the back of a spoon to press it down into place to form a crust.
- For the Filling: Add all if the ingredients and blend on high speed until combined and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the tart pan over top of the crust and place the tart pan on a cookie sheet tray and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until the tart has set and the center is slightly firm.
- Cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator until completely cold.
- Serve with whipped cream and cranberries.