- 12 min
- 0 min
- 1 pound softened cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 4 oz Montchevre® Spiced Pumpkin goat cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- Assorted crackers and cookies for dipping
- Add the cream cheese to a stand mixer with the whip attachment and mix on high speed for 5-7 minutes or until light, fluffy, and smooth.
- Next add in the pumpkin and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed until completely mixed in and then mix in the goat cheese and sugar for another 2 minutes on medium speed until the dip is smooth.
- Serve the dip with optional garnishes of goat cheese crumbles and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Place alongside assorted cookies and crackers such as: lady fingers, vanilla wafers, graham crackers and pretzels.